Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

On my 2013 Venza I had the back hatch open and was cleaning

Customer Question

On my 2013 Venza I had the back hatch open and was cleaning some of the dirt out of the latch and I poped it shut and it won't open so that I can close the hatch. i tried to unlock the doors but it doesn't release. Help
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?
Customer: John
JA: What is the model of your '13 Toyota?
Customer: Limited
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've tried to open and close with the keyless control, the button on the latch and the button on the dash. The beep sounds but it doesn't release
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Sorry for the long delay, are you still seeking help?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris