Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a 2011 Sequoia, and both remotes have stopped

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Sequoia, and both remotes have stopped working. I replaced the batteries in both but still don't work.
JA: How many miles are on the car? Will the battery hold a charge?
Customer: 75k miles, and yes battery is fine.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the keyless entry remotes don't work. nothing else to tell you. everything else on the car works fine.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes, trying to.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked fuses, all fine. Nothing else.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: Don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Can you try the reprogramming steps shown here.

If that fails then replace the door lock receiver.

Once you have selected a rating at the top of your page view for my first answer to grade my assistance. All follow up responses are free and welcomed. Ask me about a phone call if you prefer that service.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris