sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have an ecu estima, number 89666-28020 may i have ecu

Customer Question

i have an ecu estima, number 89666-28020 may i have ecu wiring diagram?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Kurt Kennedy replied 10 months ago.

What year and engine is in the car?

Thanks

ACtually, I do not have info for this vehicle. I am sorry, I am going to Opt out so another expert can help you.

Expert:  Technicaldan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, although for a completely different vehicle, it uses the same engine and I would expect the same ecu, you can check the plugs are similar.

Here is a link to a page for the diagram for a Scion.

http://my.prostreetonline.com/2013/11/15/faq-scion-tc-ecu-pinout/

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
toyota estima 2000 engine 2az
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Toyota Mechanic,
Actually it's not the same ECU wiring diagram. I am ATTACHING A PHOTO here to show you that it needs to be with FIVE (5) PLUGS. Do you think you can help me out?
Thank you so much. Richardson

Unfortunately I cannot find any reference to that ecu in that year vehicle, other than the website which advertises it and the ebay listing that share the same photo, I have spend several hours searching both European and US information systems and the interner - hence matching the photo, part number and description to the listing.

http://www.ecu-chris.com/products-for-sale/toyota-estima-ecu-8966628020-89666-28020-ect-2az-fe-2azfe.html

I have checked many wiring diagrams for various years and models, while I can find close, not exact.

Please send a photo of the actual ecu you have and full details of your vehicle.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Try with datapro or alldata thank you for your help

I've used alldata for US versions and autodata for European versions, can you confirm the year, model, engine size and exact ecu number you have please.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
engine 2az ,toyota estima ,ecu number 89666-28020
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hi toyota mechanic
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Do you still need help?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
HiCustomer.sorry to disturb you, on my email address i see nothing that responds to my question(89666-28020 ecu toyota estima 2000 l4 2azfe pinout diagram)

It won't be possible for me to personally supply a wiring diagram, and due the amount of time your question has been open without a response I do not believe anyone currently active on the site has the information available or feels comfortable posting it here.

What is the actual issue you're trying to diagnose?