Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My 2006 Land Cruiser has the trac light and ABS lights

Customer Question

My 2006 Land Cruiser has the trac light and ABS lights coming n intermittently. My son checked the computer and the codes it is giving are C1349 and C1223.
JA: Is there a code associated with the error? Have you checked the ABS fluid?
Customer: Yes, fluid is good
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The lights comes on intermittently. Last fall, the Toyota place replaced the alternator. Lights came back in Jaruary. They replaced it again. Lights came back in February. Left it there a week. They still did not know. My son reset the computer and everything was fine. Last week the lights came back 2 times.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: My son ran the computer and received the 2 codes, C1349 and C1223. He said the break sensor needs to be calibrated or replaced????
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: no, car is in great condition
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Boxer54 replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions. Can you verify the 2 code numbers? C1349 doesnt show up as a valid code for an '06 Land Cruiser.