Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I bought a Toyota Sienna 2014 that was sitting one year. The

Customer Question

I bought a Toyota Sienna 2014 that was sitting for approximately one year. The battery was dead so I replaced it. I went to start the car and nothing is happening.
JA: How old is the battery? Have you checked the battery gauge on the dash?
Customer: Battery is brand new from Costco. There is no lights going on in the car
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I was hoping too!! Does it require a mechanic with technical knowledge??
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: Not really.......
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

I am sorry for the long delay. I believe I can help but I am not sure you still need help after this long wait. Do you still need help?

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I still need help with this problem?? thank you

Do the main fuses under the hood have 12.6 battery voltage?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.