Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

I was just wondering if you were familiar with this problem.

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: I was just wondering if you were familiar with this problem. I have a 2007 Toyota forerunner and the ABS VSC track center lights come on and it is stuck in park i'm noticing a lot of other people have the same problem in different Toyota threads are you familiar with this?
JA: No. I'm the Toyota Mechanic's Assistant.
Customer: Oh lol I just clicked on this website and you came up so I thought I would ask. Thanks for your help
JA: Do you have brake lights? Have any trouble codes popped up?
Customer: That's the thing I've been reading a lot about a bad break switch but I have brakelights
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Hoping is the keyword
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: I have had this problem for quite some time. I was told I needed to replace my transmission and power steering lines which I have done and the problem still persists. So I started doing research on my own I was hoping it was just a fuse and not something more serious
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi, I asked a question earlier and thought your site said response within 10 min so I submitted my card . I didn't realize it stated up to 24 hours . I still haven't received a response and found a solution to my problem. I was requesting to cancel my submission and ensure my card won't be billed?
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The ABS and VSC come on when the system sees a fault and when this happen the system will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to be able to determine is what is causing the problem you are having the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with them I will see if I can help you with this problem. Post back when you can and we can work from there.