Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Just wanted to find right fuse on my 98 avalon and where to

Customer Question

Just wanted to find right fuse for ac on my 98 avalon and where to put new one.
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well ac is not blowing cold air so I thought I would try to find fuse before I spend money on repair.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I am. I was going to try fuse 1st. Then ac pro from Auto zone
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just opened both fuse boxes on left side behind battery.
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: No just wanted to find out which fuse . Is for ac unit. I have some 15 @10.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 4 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Please advise which typer of AC you have (automatic, where you set the temperature), or, manual, where you turn a knob to get the temperature setting. Thanks