Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

The last time I drove my 2003 Matrix, at the last stop

Customer Question

The last time I drove my 2003 Matrix, at the last stop before coming home the electric locks wouldn't work. Then I turned the ignition on and found nothing electrical worked except the engine started and ran. I drove home and have checked fuses and took out and tested relays I could find. Also checked to see there was voltage to the fuses. At one time the radio started to work, then I started car and it charged the battery, as it did after I shut it off once more, then the third time I started it, it would not charge the battery and nothing electrical worked again. Now nothing electrical works except the starter, ignition, check engine light, airbag light and door ajar light.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so you will want to rate me with EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Sorry about the long delay, do you still need help?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris