john
john, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase tech over 15 years in the field
6149662

Just got good job about prius check hybrid system light

Customer Question

just got john good job about prius check hybrid system light 90000 miles is it fixable for reasonable price thanks
Category: Toyota
Expert:  john replied 6 months ago.

should be free

"The battery pack in any hybrid Toyota is warranted either for 10 years or 150,000 miles (in states with California emissions laws) or 8 years or 100,000 miles in all other states." And, he adds, "There's no pro-rating at all. The battery will be replaced at no cost if necessary during the warranty period."

Expert:  john replied 6 months ago.

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you

Expert:  john replied 6 months ago.