john, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase tech over 15 years in the field

Ghlander 2003, 240 K, left back rear noise , sudden type,

Customer Question

Highlander 2003, 240 K, left back rear noise , sudden type, when I pas over a hole. Both rear suspension shocks are new, with new rear left side caliper. Sudden noise quite loud when there is a bumpy road. Link bushings or axle bearing. I have made some towing in the past. Ypour opinion, and how to diagnose wheel bearing failure?
J P Gravel, Quebec, Canada.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  john replied 4 months ago.

have you checked the suspension for play?

Expert:  john replied 4 months ago.

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you