Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Jan My problem started on my 2002 sienna when I replaced the

Customer Question

Hi Jan
My problem started on my 2002 sienna when I replaced the rear drums and shoes three years ago . I have this vibration at 65 MPH that won't go away. Some experience Tech told me that Chinese made rear drums were not parts that they recommend to be used so I spent the money and bought none Chinese and the problem didn't change. Then everyone told me that I needed to replace front end suspension part like lower control arm, lower ball joint, stablizer link, struts , inner and outer tie rod ends and while I was doing all this I checked wheel hub and both front axles. Spending all lot of money doing it by my self for three weekends I finally finished but the problem is there. Now I was thinking replacing rear wheel hubs. I don't know why I am doing this because there is no grinding or wobbliness in the hubs.BTW tires are new and drums are new plus front rotors are also new. I also do break flush every two years on my Sienna. Thanks in advance for looking into this. Fred A.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Kevin replied 6 months ago.

Hi im kevin is the vibration when braking ?