Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I had my air conditioning recharged at valvoline. It was

Customer Question

I had my air conditioning recharged at valvoline. It was blowing cool air before hand but afterwards it started blowing out warm air
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i have a 2005 scion xb - i want to know if it is a bad fuse? the compressor sounds like it turns on and off still. not sure why it is now blowing warm air after both of the valves were replaced and it was previously cool
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes if it's an easy fix
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i had it reserviced twice in one week at valvoline and still blows warm air
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  roy replied 4 months ago.

good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist

if it was working ok before, why did you have it serviced???

do you know the high and low side gauge readings with it running???

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It wasn't super cold and someone was buying it from me so long as it was professionally serviced.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The technician also mentioned it was over-charged. I have been told if it's over charged it would have blown hot air which is what it was doing AFTER I had it serviced by them.I don't know what the readings were.