Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Lowbeam headlights go out, switch to gh is ok then low beam

Customer Question

lowbeam headlights go out, switch to high is ok then low beam is back on after awhile
JA: Working headlights are essential for a safe drive. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the tips you need for a quick fix. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: thats it headlight problem
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: 187000 miles, new frame from toyota
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Boxer54 replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions. To give you the best information possible, I will need to know the year and model of your Toyota. You indicated a frame replacement. Did this condition begin right after the frame replacement?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No later on couple months
Expert:  Boxer54 replied 5 months ago.

Can you give me the year and model of your Toyota? Does this vehicle have any accessories such as HID lights?