Kevin Bourcier
Kevin Bourcier,
Experience:  Owner/Technician at Max Air Mobile

I had my AC on as well as the recirculate button on due to

Customer Question

I had my AC on as well as the recirculate button on due to allergies. I noticed a moldy smell after about 5 days of running the AC this way. I turned the AC off and then ran the heat to try and clear the mold out with the window open. The recirculate button now makes a click,click,click noise when i try to engage it. Also, I had a test done on the AC, no leaks were found but the left vent is blowing warm. All others are cold. It's 07 Camry XLE 4 cyl. D. Conley
JA: How has your mileage been lately? How long have you had the leak?
Customer: Good mileage
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No
JA: OK! The Toyota Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: At the dealer or here?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Kevin Bourcier replied 5 months ago.

hello ! how are you ?

i will help you with this . you say that you do have cold air coming from some of you A/C outlets ?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have cold air coming from 3 of the vents except for the driver side vent. Also I have a clicking sound when I push the recirculate button to on position

okay . is the clicking sound coming from the vicinity of the vent that is not functioning properly ?

Expert:  Kevin Bourcier replied 4 months ago.

thank you for using Just Answer