Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Both my fuel gauge and temp gauge stopped working at the

Customer Question

Both my fuel gauge and temp gauge stopped working at the same time, then a few days later the temp gauge came back on but the fuel gauge is still on empty
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If there are no running issues with this fault here the fault is usually caused by the instrument panel/gauge assembly itself needing repaired/replaced.I have seen this fail in the past before with this type of fault here needing repaired or replaced.I would have this tested further to be sure this is the cause here before having it repaired or replaced but I do suspect this is the cause here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete