Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a vsc light on but my car never had any damages to

Customer Question

I have a vsc light on but my car never had any damages to the abs system... can you help me?
JA: Is there a code associated with the error? Have you checked the ABS fluid?
Customer: ABS fluid is same as brake fluid?
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well the car was in a minor fender bender incident before... but nothing major, literally a fender bender. Now I have a maintenance ***** *****ght and traction control light. also my hud reads stability control problem. its a 2015 sienna
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes,
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Well i have turned off the battery several times, and plugged it back, I have checked all fuses associated with the braking systems, checked all harware connections to wheels, everything is good.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: nothing especially
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. I see you are reequesting a live phone call; I will attach the necessary screen for you to authorize. Thanks