Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My 2008 Toyota Tacoma starts and dies with then like 4 or 5

Customer Question

My 2008 Toyota Tacoma starts and dies with then like 4 or 5 seconds it has 4.0l
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Truck ran fine yesterday and then I went out to start it today and it started and shut right down and does it every time u start it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Ya
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: No everything has been great
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** check engine light on when it runs? Have you checked for diagnostic codes yet? Thanks.