Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My Vsc lght is on my Toyota Highlander limited. What can I

Customer Question

My Vsc lght is on my Toyota Highlander limited. What can I do
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: No
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Toyota Mechanic to figure that out. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It like it missiing
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No but I like to know in case some Chang me to must
JA: OK! The Toyota Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Jared D replied 10 months ago.
Good morning,The VSC light will come on whenever the vehicle's computer system detects a fault of some sort. The problem is that it really could be anything. There are a couple hundred conditions that will set the light off so its presence alone doesn't tell us much. If the engine feels like it is missing then that is probably the cause of the light. Is there any way you could get the engine scanned for trouble codes? There are a few dozen reasons that the engine could be misfiring.