Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I own a 2006 Toyota Solara coupe. The electric lumbar

Customer Question

I own a 2006 Toyota Solara coupe. The electric lumbar support does not work any longer. How do I repair my seat? Is it involved to fix this problem?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. When you command the lumbar to move in either direction can you hear the motor trying to move?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no noise when I mo
ve button
Thanks, ***** ***** with checking the switch. At the lumbar switch can you confirm:power on the blue/orange wireground on the white/black wiresNext are the blue and light green wires those send power and ground to the motor when you want to move the lumbar. Can you verify power and ground on them when commanding the lumbar to move in both directions? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to continue with trouble shooting my seat tomorrow. yes I will use the phone thanks.
Thanks
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris