Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

Tacoma: , I Recently purchased a 2013 Tacoma and the

Customer Question

Hello , I Recently purchased a 2013 Tacoma and the
voice that tells me when I go ver the speed limit is driving me nuts.How do I deactivate it?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. You might check with your radio settings controls as well as any driver information center controls or steering wheel controls to see if you can deactivate voice control.In some cases this cannot be deactivated at all or a dealer can sometimes deactivate it with programming done at the dealership.If you cannot locate a manual way to deactivate this at all I would see if a dealer can do this for you. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete