Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My egine light is on with the vsc light blinking and the anti-skid

Customer Question

my egine light is on with the vsc light blinking and the anti-skid light stay on it starts fine then every once a while it starts then before it gets always started it die and take a couple cranks sometime it starts and if it doesn't I disconnect the battery and it clears the lights its starts right up then after driving it and turn it off the lights come back and it start fine again until it starts all over agian
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: took it in to the shop and they had it for a week and it never did it for them
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Toyota Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes please if possible I had this truck in to my local Toyota dealer and its getting rather expensive to fix these problems
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: with issue I have put it on a code reader and all the reader says is a small air leak so the easy fix I put a new gas cap on it went away then came back
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: it first was show a air pump code but I fix that and that when it started with these blinking dash lights
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Fixitman replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** you tell me the year, make and model of the vehicle?