Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Yes sorry, my running lights won't work. All other lights work,

Customer Question

Yes sorry, my running lights won't work. All other lights work, just rear running lights? Please advise
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: All blinkers work, head lights and break lights. But I have no running tail lights or front fog lamps. Very thing else works.
JA: Working tail lights are so important for a safe drive. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the tips you need for a quick fix. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I can! I'm a quick study, I've been working on cars for many years.
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: Nothing I can think of!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Kurt Kennedy replied 5 months ago.
Before we get started, Can I please have the year and model and engine size of the Toyota we are having issues with? Thanks!