Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Trac liggt, engine light and VSC light on at same time. Was

Customer Question

Trac liggt, engine light and VSC light on at same time. Was driving on nys thruway 75mph. Shut xar off. Started back up 5 min later and the lights came on. They were not on while i was driving
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes im traveling to albany airport for 555am flight
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Turned xar off, back on twice
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: Dont know what else to do
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Toyota.I apologize for the delay. What year and model are we dealing with?How does the vehicle drive otherwise, normal? Any drive-ability concerns?