sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

2016: I have ever replaced my tail light on my 2016 toyota

Customer Question

Hello I have ever replaced my tail light on my 2016 toyota tundra and all lights work except the tail lights when my head lights are on. I have replaced all fuses and no luck. The new lights are led and I even tried putting on my old tail lights and those aren't working either. Is there maybe a relay that is out and if so which one is the relay that controls this.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!The park lamps are powered by the tail lamp relay through the 15a TAIL fuse in the box inside. If there was an issue such as high current draw in the lights or a short to ground on the circuit then the first thing that should happen is this fuse blows.Was this the fuse you replaced?Was it actually blown?