Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Well a mouse or something got into the blower motor of my 2010

Customer Question

well a mouse or something got into the blower motor of my 2010 toyota corolla le and I lost the manual and do not know how to take out the motor.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the blower motor is making a loud noise when I turn the ac/ heater on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I unscrewed what I thought was all the screws behind the glove box but have not been able to release the motor from the position it is in.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. I see that you have requested a live phone call; I can help you; I will attach the necessary authorization screen