Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Toyota celica: I have a 2002 celica gt that i have replaced

Customer Question

I have a 2002 celica gt that i have replaced the engine on, I am stuck trying to figure out where to connect the coolant inlet hose that is on the bottom left of the coolant reservoir. its attached to the reservoir but i can no figure out where the other end connects too?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I logged on a couple of hours ago and helped all my customers whom had replied. Now I can help new to me customers that no one else has helped yet. Its been a long wait on your end. Do you still need assistance?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris