Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Highlader 4cl: Send me and schematic It was not the AC amplifier,

Customer Question

Send me and schematic It was not the AC amplifier, I replaced it and the AC Botton and the Air intake selector botton, and clock still don't work! And send me the sciatica for 2002 highlander climate control and circle the clock where connected
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Sorry for the long delay, I believe I can help on this concern, but I need to make sure you do still need help.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris