Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Sequoia: 2002 toyota sequoia radio has no power after changing

Customer Question

2002 toyota sequoia radio has no power after changing the battery
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I believe I can help on this concern. Prior to me getting started I need to know if you still need help even though it took us a long time to get to you?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yes, no change.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No power to radio/cd/ cassette. Also had a problem with the sequoia idling, but after driving it a while the computer got it's memory back and that problem went away. I have also called Toyota customer service about the radio to see if I needed a code to reset it. (This is a frequent solution on most online website fixes). I could tell right away the girl/lady I was talking to was completely lost, and she told me there was no such code. Don't know if it makes any difference, but it has been several months since I changed the battery.
Thanks, ***** ***** able to remove the radio so we can confirm the powers and grounds to it to see if the radio failed possibly from a power surge if all powers and grounds are power all the timegray power with the key onbrown ground. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris