Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

The p1349 code keeps appearing on digonstic check but the car

Customer Question

the p1349 code keeps appearing on digonstic check but the car appears to drive well and no known problems. Note, We have driven the car across country several times
JA: OK. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: While looking up what the code meant it refers to a Toyota service bulletin And sounds like there may be a possible concern but does not have any symptoms as noted in the bulletin expect for the check engine light
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Possibly except we are not sure if there really is anything to fix?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: We are the second owner and as noted we have put several thousand s
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Toyota.What year and model Toyota are we dealing with today?