carguy1
carguy1, auto technician
Experience:  25 Years experience all makes and models.Nissan factory trained,Certified Subaru Tech
2921078

Toyota: How do you remove the air bag to remove the steering

Customer Question

How do you remove the air bag to remove the steering wheel on a 2013 Rav 4
Category: Toyota
Expert:  carguy1 replied 7 months ago.
HI there,HERE is the procedure for removing the air bag. Please remember to disconnect the negative battery cable and let it sit for at least 3 minutes prior to removal.Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required.Thank you so much!
Expert:  carguy1 replied 7 months ago.
Hello, Just thought I would check back and see if you needed further assistance with this?