Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Toyota Sienna: My 2008 Toyota Sienna has the same problem s

Customer Question

My 2008 Toyota Sienna has the same problem s this person with a Toyota Camry.
My Toyota Camry 2002 LE is having some issues. Whenever I Start the car, the clock resets to 1:00. have been told that the entire $2200 module that also has HVAC controls must be replaced.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Is this the clock integrated into the radio or mounted on the dash by itself?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris