Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My passenger side headlight is out and I even replaced the

Customer Question

my passenger side headlight is out and I even replaced the bulb with a brand new one and it still does not work
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: passenger headlight still not working after I replaced it with a new one
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: new headlight
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: not really
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ted Ritter replied 7 months ago.
Hello, thanks for postingWhat year and model Toyota is it?Are both high and low beams out or only one?