Ase Master
Ase Master, Tech
Experience:  Ase Master tech

Ac light flashing JA: The mechanics can certainly shed some

Customer Question

ac light flashing
JA: The mechanics can certainly shed some "light" on this -- sorry! Sometimes I can't help myself;-) Seriously, though, the mechanics are real masters when it comes to fixing things, and it would be my pleasure to put you in touch with the best one for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ac condenser had a small leak from an accident I replaced it so it holds refrigerant now but the ac doesn't get very cold and after a wile the ac light starts to flash
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replacing the condencer
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: its a 2012 tundra
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I thought I did I told you that I replaced the condenser
Expert:  Ase Master replied 5 months ago.
Most common is the compressor clutch relay is bad. If this was not replaced you need to start here next it will cause this issue and it's an easy fix. This is the next step. Hoped this helped. Please rate excellent service so I can get credit for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated. I'm here if you need anything else.