K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade

Im looking part number structural supports

Customer Question

Im looking for some part number for the structural supports for the bottom and sides of the radiator on a 2009 toyota camry
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I hit a curb and damaged the structural supports for the bottom of the radiator. But trying to find those parts is tough without the numbers
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yeah already started
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just took what i could apart so far. Ready to put new parts in.
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: No its pretty straight forward. Pretty easy fix once i find the parts
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I have links to it for you With 2.4L engine with 3.5L engine If I can help further just let me know.
Hello, I was just wanting to follow up and see how things went.