Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.

Locked by customer service

Customer Question

Well i am trying to find a 1975 20r vacuum diagram for my pickup and everything that i see here is nothing that matches my truck.and i need the connections to the tsv
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: all the diagrams that i see are for other vehicles and not a 1975 toyota pick up 20r
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have tryed everything that i can find on the web but nothing even comes close to what i need
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: not that i can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.
HI,Not sure if I can help or not, but I need to know if yours is federal or california emissions and if it is high altitude emissions?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
it is a California and I am not sure by what u meen buy high altitude emissions
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
my Question is that I am trying to find a 20r vacuum hose diagram I had a couple of mice get in and ate a bunch of hoses and I don,t know where the vacuum lines go
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.
HI, California emissions wont have that option. It was on some sold in Colorado, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming that the high altitude required a different emissions and carb setup. Ok, give me about 10 minutes to go thru my manuals and to see if I have one for the California emissions vacuum diagram
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
sorry but I only have 9 minutes left on my phone
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
the sticker on the hood says that this truck conforms to California emissions
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.
HI,Ok, this is the only one I show for it
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
nope that is not even close to what I have ..that pic does not show the tsv vacuum connections in the order to connect them to the right spots to the vacuum lines
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am so sorry but I mean,t to say the vsv box
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.
Hi, ok, I will have to opt out as that is all I have for this one. sorry
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
do I need to come back to this or will I get an email from somebody else just wondering