sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

JA: . What do you want help with? Customer: I

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: I hahe a Toyota fielder 2007 wagon
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I hahe a 2007 fielder wagon .Cannot find a dipstick engine # ***** transmission oil should I use?
JA: Fortunately, the mechanics here speak car like it's their native tongue. They're great at sussing out engine issues, and it would be my pleasure to put you in touch with the best one for the job. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no
JA: OK! The Toyota Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: Yes .How often should the plugs be changed ? They are very expensive
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!I'm assuming this is a Corolla. If you have an automatic transmission, which I expect you do because you're looking for the dipstick, it will be on the front of the transmission in a normal location. The dipstick tube brace mounts to the bellhousing just above the starter location.An automatic transmission calls for Toyota Genuine ATF Type T-IV. For a drain and fill it calls for approximately 3.2 quarts.