Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Right turn signal on my towed vehicle not working. Hazaer on

Customer Question

Right turn signal on my towed vehicle not working. Hazaer on the right on towed vehicle same. Running lights are working on towed vehicle
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Nothing else to tell you, I just explained the whole issue
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: tested the 10a towing fuse under the hood
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: nothing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Roy Scarlett replied 10 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** would like to try to help you and have to get some more information. The first thing is does the right brake light work?