Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

The car will turn over but won't start JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

The car will turn over but won't start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Full of fuel. There is a water leak coming from the bottom of were the timing chain cover is battery fully charged just not igniting
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Toyota Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yer
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: Not really no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please advise of the model, year and engine type of your Toyota. Thanks