Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

We need the puller to pull the hull off d axle JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

we need the puller to pull the hull off d axle
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: what tool u use to pull hub off the rear axle
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes i want too
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have pull axle i need to know how press the hub on and to press it off
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: can u show me the tool to press it on and off the hub
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Toyota.What year and model are we dealing with today?How many miles are on it?