Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

The running lights on my 2010 tundra are not working and cant

Customer Question

The running lights on my 2010 tundra are not working and cant figure which fuse works them
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: thanks, ***** ***** time running lights are not working but turn signals are,
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: is there a fuse for day time running lights
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: I changed turn signal lights to LEd, but added amp/ reducer and connect reducer to red wire
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
yes I am hoping to fix myself
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please call me moving away from computer back to truck(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 10 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. I will send the phone call screen to you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Look I am not interested in paying the amount you want, please refund me my 5,00 dollars, since you never actually responded beyond sending me another request for more money. Sincerely, ***** ***** all services refund me my initial $5.00 dollars and confirm that
You posted the following: CustomerPlease call me moving away from computer back to truck ***-***-****23 Apr 2016, 2:21 PMCustomer(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I sent the phone call authorization screen (that you requested) at 2:26, 5 minutes later Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. I will send the phone call screen to you.23 Apr 2016, 2:26 PMOffer proposed: Live discussion via phone (We can have a live discussion via phone to make it easier and faster to get all the information you need.), $34.9523 Apr 2016, 2:26 PM
If you do not desire assistance, you can contact customer service for a refund. Thanks.