Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Ac on driver side is blowing warm, but the passenger side

Customer Question

ac
on driver side is blowing warm, but the passenger side is blowing cold.
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: AC on the driver side is blowing warm. However the passenger side is blowing very cold. What is wrong with it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Not sure
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  roy replied 7 months ago.
good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist year, make, model please so I can look it up??? Roy