Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Yellow beeping caution sign Toyota Sienna 2015 JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

Yellow beeping caution sign Toyota Sienna 2015
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's it yellow beeping causing sign beep beep beep beep beep every second
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Could you please describe the yellow icon that flashing that causes the beep?