Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

2008 Toyota Prius I replaced the ABS accumulator , after

Customer Question

2008 Toyota PriusI replaced the ABS accumulator , after that car was drivin ok, but after a day of driving I got low pressure code in RL wheel ,then I tried to bleed the car again , issue moved to RR wheel .now I bleed the RR wheel again , and I got accumulator low pressure , I made memory reset , but I cannot set the zero calibration point againnot sure whats wrong
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you can give me the actual fault code and or codes you are getting I will see if I can help you with this problem. Post back when you can and we can work from there.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
The code C1256 usually sets if the system has not been bled properly. Start first by performing a brake bleeding procedure using a scan tool and then recheck operation. Follow the bleed procedure exactly as stated in the shop manual. Be sure to not miss a steps. See the procedure in the link below. It is very important that the steps be followed to the letter. C1345 is an indication that the Linear Solenoid Valve Offset Learning is undone. Perform the relearn procedure using a compatible scan tool.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have maxi das scanner ,and I did relearn procedure with it in the same car before and it worked , but now it is not working , I didn't get the ABS and VSC to blink ,also I tried to jump pin 4 and 12 in the obdII connector, the lights of ABS and VSC blinks , but when I checked the code I found it again
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Are you still setting the same code?