Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name is ***** ***** and i am looking pins that

Customer Question

Hi,My name is ***** ***** and i am looking for the pins that control the 2 knock sencors.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well i have the codes for the knock sencors and i was trying to avoid takeing apart the whole intake and bypass with a new location and wire to the pin
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Eric replied 11 months ago.
HI,I assume you mean the pins at the ECM connector. In order to get you that, I do need to know the year and model of your Toyota, as well as the engine size
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
2003 Toyota Highlander 4.3ci engine,and yes the pin location and plug that connect to the ECM.Which plug is it and then the pin location for the knock sencors, 2 knock sencors. Thanks.
Expert:  Eric replied 11 months ago.
Hi,Is this a US model as I only see 2.4L or 3.0L engines available for a 2003 HIghlander