Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My name is ***** ***** and i am looking pins that

Customer Question

Hi,My name is ***** ***** and i am looking for the pins that control the 2 knock sencors.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well i have the codes for the knock sencors and i was trying to avoid takeing apart the whole intake and bypass with a new location and wire to the pin
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI,I assume you mean the pins at the ECM connector. In order to get you that, I do need to know the year and model of your Toyota, as well as the engine size
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2003 Toyota Highlander 4.3ci engine,and yes the pin location and plug that connect to the ECM.Which plug is it and then the pin location for the knock sencors, 2 knock sencors. Thanks.
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
Hi,Is this a US model as I only see 2.4L or 3.0L engines available for a 2003 HIghlander