Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Carmen's Auto 2003 Rav 4 no power windows brake pedal won't

Customer Question

Carmen's Auto 2003 Rav 4 no power windows brake pedal won't release shifter out of park no accessory power this only happens once in awhile. I have not been able to make it mess up
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Customer calls after a while car is OK she said also before alt light came on this only happen. 3 time in over a month
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question Ok, I need to get the last 8 of the vin so that I can pull the schematics. With both the BTSI and accessory power being affected, this may be a problem with a multiplex unit or in the ignition
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
30091187
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI,Ok, going thru all the wiring schematics, I am just not seeing any connection and will opt out and see if another expert may know