Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Tacoma: So my brother tried switching his lights and now the

Customer Question

So my brother tried switching his lights and now the daylight aren't working help!!! What is it that we are doing wrong
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Did he try installing HID lights?Do the high and low beams work?Sounds like the lights he installed do not draw the same amount of amps as the OEM lights. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris