Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

How to take off and put back on toyota avalon 2005 front bumper

Customer Question

how to take off and put back on toyota avalon 2005 front bumper retainer support brace w/ hardware.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My front bumper is crooked, so this makes the lights crooked. Someone had me buy this bracket that looks like the shape of the bumper. I dont no what screws or rivets to use and the part underneath is scraping ground. So i dont no wat to do but my front bumper is coming apart. please help
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I thought the add said quick response. Now it saying always within a day. COME ON NOW
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.I have enclosed the front bumper removal steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them. Have a look and see if this is what you are needing.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Front%20bumper%20APR%2019.pdf