Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Back door only opens manuallyJA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

back door only opens manually
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: back door will not open, appears the motor is not engaging
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: depends on the price
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: its a 2014
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Toyota.What model is this we are working on?Have you had or made any repairs to the vehicle recently?