Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Camry 4 cylinder: My 2001 Toyota Camry will not turn over there's

Customer Question

My 2001 Toyota Camry will not turn over there's no sound at all when i am trying to start it.But my lights and ac fan comes on also all the dash lights appear .
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Do you own a test light or volt meter?Do you understand wire diagrams and electrical testing?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Since you do not have testing equipment nor the know how to test. Can I assume your asking what I THINK is wrong so you will have a head start on understanding prior to taking it to a shop?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris