Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

This is Wes. My light on a/c control knob is blinking. I replaced

Customer Question

This is Wes. My light on a/c control knob is blinking. I replaced the relay based on others on here that said the a/c clutch is not in gauging when computer requesting. I have a 2006 Camry 6v. Is "F" the correct relay in engine compartment "fuse/relay"? I replaced that one. Still flashing light. What next? Clutch on A/C?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No cool air is about it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. What has to be done from here is to have the fault codes read out of the heater/ac control system itself.This is usually done with a compatible scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your model here.Once this is done the codes are diagnosed and repaired to correct this issue.This can be an ac relay or sensor at fault,low on freon or ac compressor at fault.There is a manual way to check codes as well.If you want to know how to do this let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete